I have decided to change my main model to a Grandfather Clock as I feel that there would be more opportunity to animate and rig. When animating this I could make the doors and clock hands move but also make it body move like an organic form and not an inanimate object. I feel that this model is a good challenge as I would like to put as much detail in as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Animation
Here is the final animation of my grandfather clock that I have been modelling over this semester. When I done the final render I created an...
-
In our group we figured out how to open and close the tool bar menus in Maya 2018. Thomas edited this to make it more entertaining as th...
-
The reason I chose to study Graphics for Games at The University of Bradford is because of my passion for video games. Ever since I was youn...
-
I created this infographic using Piktochart and all of the images used are from there too. https://piktochart.com/

No comments:
Post a Comment